Eyeshadow 42 Best Ideas-If The Eyelid İs Hanging, How To Make Makeup? 2019
The looming eyelid may be the result of fatigue, age-changing or genetic predisposition. It is not difficult to determine the hanging eyelid: the upper motionless eyelid is slightly or strongly overhanging, almost completely overlapping movable or partially, mainly-the center of the eye, inner or outer corner.
Rules for applying eye makeup to the overhanging eyelid
Before you begin to perform makeup for the looming century, you need to familiarize yourself with the main recommendations of specialists in the field of make-up. Professionals strongly recommend when applying makeup for lowered eyelids to follow a number of rules:
- Use necessarily primer;
- Apply Dark shadows and above the crease;
- Consume matte shadows to reduce the age;
- Apply water-resistant mascara, eyeliner and shadows;
- Apply shimmer to the inner corner of the eye;
- The tails of the shooter do not extend beyond the eyes and do not omit;
- Carefully feather shadows, arrows and liner.
Girls with the overhanging upper eyelid should be extremely careful to apply makeup. For this purpose it is possible to use a small trick-to take an ordinary napkin and to attach to an external corner of an eye that one end touched with wings of a nose. Thus, the line will be clearly delineated when applying shadows.